Server Setup - Windows
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to create an alt:V Server for Windows
Made by DNP
This tutorial shows you how to download the altv-server and how to install it.
- Create a Folder on your Desktop and call it "altv-server".
- Go to https://altv.mp/#/downloads and download the server for windows. Make sure to have all the options enabled
- Unpack the altv zip file and move all the files to your "altv-server" folder
- Go to your altv-server and to your adressbar and type in: "powershell" or "cmd"
- In your Powershell type: ./altv-server (while writing you can press tab to autofill the line)
Runtime: Only if you want to run resources only. SDK: If you want to develop them by yourself. https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/current