Туториал: Устранение неисправностей клиента
OS: Windows 10 64 Bit Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz (4 CPUs)/ AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHz (8 CPUs) Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD 7870 2GB Storage: SSD for OS and Game
- You need to have Singleplayer launched at least once.
- Try Running as Admin
- Add an exception to your Anti-Virus for alt:V (This Includes Windows Defender).
- Avast is even blocking alt:V if you whitelist it!
- Ensure alt:V is installed in a directory that is not your Desktop, not your GTA:V Directory and the path does not include any special characters.
- Make sure Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributeable is installed. Downloadlink
- Ensure you've the latest drivers of all your devices, especially your graphics card
- Only use ASCII Characters in your alt:V Path.
- Keep Pathing short for alt:V ie.
- Use Windows 10.
- If the Steam version is stuck on "Load alt:V Client", try killing the Steam process(es). (Also try and remove Steam from autostart.)
- You must have a clean version of GTA V. Graphics mods like Redux or Natural Vision must not be present in your GTA V installation.
Known Problems & Solutions
RageMP is starting
This happens when RageMP was installed in the GTA directory. You can install it afterwards in a seperate folder.
- Go to your GTA directory.
- Delete all RageMP files and folder from it.
Steam or Steam Version is launched
This steps are only for Rockstar Games Launcher and Epic Games Versions
- Go to your GTA directory
- Delete steam_api64.dll from GTA directory
- Launch Singleplayer
- Go to Graphics Settings
- Set MSAA to Off
Webview not working
If you are stuck under the world after launching alt:V or see a grey world (Picture), then the webview from alt:V and GTA V aren't rendered on the same GPU. This can be solved by forcing Windows to render altv.exe, cef/altv-webengine.exe and gta5.exe on the same GPU. Here are some examples how this can be achieved:
For Laptops preferrably
- Press "Windows + R" on your Keyboard
- Enter "ms-settings:display-advancedgraphics" in the window which appeared
- Click on OK
- Click "Search" and select "altv.exe", "altv-webengine.exe"and "gta5.exe" one after another
- Select "Options" and select "High Performance" for both programs
NVIDIA Graphics cards
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel
- 3D Settings
- Manage 3D Settings
- Program Settings
- Add "altv.exe", "altv-webengine.exe"and "gta5.exe"
- Select the same graphics card for the Feature "OpenGL rendering GPU" for both programs.
AMD Graphics cards
- Right-Click on Desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings
- Select System
- Select Switchable Graphics
- Add "altv.exe", "altv-webengine.exe"and "gta5.exe" and select "High Performance"
- More detailed description can be found here
Signed out from Social Club
If you always get signed out of Social Club when playing alt:V, then monitor folder access from Windows is probably turned on. With these steps you can turn this feature off:
- Open windows security
- Select virus & threat protection setting
- Select controlled folder access
- Turn it off or whitelist alt:V folder